Saturday, 1 December 2012

Introduction (the X-Factor UK version)



This is the introduction of what I'm going to focuse on for the next couple of weeks: the UK version (-and original one -) of the X-Factor. 

A lot of artists became famous thanks to the tv shows: Leona Lewis, Alexandra Burke, JLS, Olly Murs, Matt Cardle, One Direction, Cher Lloyd, Aiden Grimshaw, Little Mix, ... And we all hoped that Ella Hennerson was a name that could be added to that list. Unfortunately, the 16-year-old British girl was eliminated during week 7. Was it because she was not a member of a girlsband? Or was it because the male contestants, though very talented, are... young and attractive men?




Well, we can't say! Let's the famous X-factor judge talk for us :


"(Ella) you're probrably the best female act we've had on this show since Leona Lewis" 
- Louis Walsh


Hum! Louis, I think she's even better that L. Lewis. Let's face it, this year series of X-Factor is the best that has ever been released. Well at least for the "Girls (under 28)" and "Boys (under 28)" categories [+ Melanie Masson]. I can't even say that Ella Hennerson was the best female act of the ninth series as it would be unfair to Jade Ellis, Melanie Masson and Lucy Spraggan. 
This is the very reason why it is hard to see such talented contestants as Ella to leave the competition.

But c'mon Britain ! And I won't even talk about Christopher Maloney - don't want to waste my time !

Just wanna talk about Union J: What do you want them to be? The next 'One Direction'-s - but that don't become famous around the world? Maybe... They're young, good looking, with a British-something-that-makes-girls-around-the-world-collapse, etc. But I'm afraid people will hide their thoughts behind the "Boysband effect" and vote for them just based on it !



But the main question is: are they as talented as (or maybe more talented) than Arthur James and Jahméne Douglas? I doubt it, though they are talented ! 




Please Britain, 
Don't do the wrong choice once again ! 
Save James, Jahméne or even Union J (ONLY based on his/their talent) and make him/them win the label contract with SYCO (label created by Simon Cowell). #justsaying

Have a Good Day, 
Bisous - Emilie

No comments:

Post a Comment