Friday, 30 November 2012

This is a come back


http://fyeahfriendsgifs.tumblr.com



Good morning, afternoon or evening, and Welcome on BikesAroundtheWorld.blogspot.com (BatW). My name is Emilie, I'm 20 and I'm studying English in Paris. On this blog, I'll try to present you the city I live in, the music I enjoy listening to, etc. Sometimes, I'll talk about bands that need our help to live their dreams, to simply be known. (Hope you will love them)


Concerning the title of the blog, there is no other reason for it to was what it is except for the fact that, strangely, I love taking pictures of bikes wherever I am in the world. It always as the same function, the same shape (two wheels, a saddle and a handlebar) though they all are different. And that's the reason one I find them so beautiful .


Anyway, you can follow me on instagram, twitter and wordpress.


I might, from time to time switch to French – as English is not my native language, it can sometimes happen that I don't feel confident enough to write in that beautiful language of Shakespeare's.


THIS IS A COME BACK !

No comments:

Post a Comment