*
* *
Seriously, who would have thought that Fun.'s leader's (Nate Ruess) voice would match so well with P!nk's voice when listening to both separetly? Certainly not me. Well, what a surprise I had when "Give me a Reason" came on radio a couple of days ago. At first, I thought it was a mistake when I heard their names, but then, I realised it was the most intelligent duo made for (commercial) music these last two months.
It is quite different from both of their styles, with a refrain we can easily keep in mind, this song is a great one for those long moments waiting for sunset lying on the sand. Obviously the theme of the song is not very happy, but brings a message of hope anyway. And we do need it - even more if we are in Europe and waiting for summer to come.
I just hope you like it as I do. :)
If you haven't heard it yet, here it is. Enjoy :D
*
* *
Have a good day.
xx. Em.

No comments:
Post a Comment