Tuesday, 2 April 2013

Small Changes - Day 1 (April 1st)

So as I told you today, I started yesterday to do small changes to have a better and happier life.  So i decided to do a list of things, every day, for 30 days:

- listen to an album a day
- listen to one of the songs I listened when I was between 12 and 17.
- take a picture a day
- listen to an old song
- going earlier to uni in order to work for my exams
- read 4 books in April
- I will "Always look on the bright side of life"

I will write about the achievement of each day on the following. So today, April 2nd, I will talk about what happened yesterday.


*
*      *


   •  Album of the day
Dog Is Dead, 'All Our Favourite Stories' (Atlantic Records)

 Tracklist:

- "Get Low"
- "Do the Right Thing"
- "Teenage Daughter"
- "Talk Through the Night"
- "River Jordan"
- "Two Devils"
- "Hands Down"
- "Glockenspiel Song"
- "Heal It"
- "Any Movement"


     •  Song I listened to when I was younger
"I Miss You" - Blink-182

      •  Picture of the day


"A train is late, everyone has to wait" (Gare Lille Flandres)

      • Old Song
 
    'Salut Les Amoureux' - Joe Dassin

     French song I listened to with my dad in his car when we were going to the station in Lille in order for be to be back to Paris. Love this song by the way...


*
*      *

You can follow a bit more on my twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment